Happiness starts out as an image. Just like everything else it is controlled by the Law of Attraction. It is up to each of us to make our own happiness. It is a lot like love, it cannot be forced, but it can sneak up on you.
First you can simply move your lips into the shape of a smile. You will find that just doing that makes you feel better. If you want to laugh, I suggest watching funny Youtube videos of animals. I can almost guarantee that you will find yourself laughing out loud. Try this one.
Some of these are so funny I still laugh each time I see them, even though some of them are a bit more serious than funny. They make me laugh anyway. And when you laugh, you just cannot help yourself, you will feel better.
Here are some steps for improving your happiness level in just 7 steps:
1. Smile! †Even if you donít think you can, make the face of a smile.
2. Play music! †Of course I mean music that makes you feel uplifted.
3. Take a bath/shower! Imagine washing away all negative thoughts.
4. Ask someone for a favor. This makes them immediately focus on you.
5. Help someone who needs you. Nothing makes you feel better faster.
6. Make a list of things to feel grateful for! Make sure you cover most of a page
7. Meditate or Pray! Whatever you believe call on it now. You are never alone.
Make instant happiness a habit. So practice, practice, practice and you will rarely be sad. What are some things you do to lift your spirits? Iíd love to see your comments.