At age 66, Jack Nicholson lit up the screen in “Something’s Gotta Give” a romantic comedy about a wise-cracking, record producer who never dated women over 35. His “ladies man” appeal was all too familiar for audiences used to seeing the age gap between older men and their younger, perkier counterparts.
If you are one of these lucky men who are so desired, here are a few tips to make the experience optimal for both of you:
1. If a woman old enough to be your mother acts like she’s interested in you, she is.
2. Court her just as you would a younger woman
3. Chances are, she’ll respond quicker than a younger woman might.
4. Cougars want to play. They keep open minds and so should you.
5. Don’t be shy. It’s a great opportunity to try out your most seductive and salacious moves.
6. Don’t feel guilty, she won’t.
7. Enjoy the moment and have no regrets.
8. Use protection. Age is not a barrier to disease.